Spice has launched a new Android smartphone called Spice Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495. It comes with bigger 4.5 inch qHD capacitive touchscreen IPS display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution.
It is powered by a 1 GHz dual core processor and runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. Spice Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495 also features a 8 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash. It also features a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera for video calls. It is a dual SIM phone with dual standby.
It features a 512 MB RAM and comes with 4 GB internal storage. Internal storage of the device is also expandable up to 32GB with microSD.
Connectivity feature of Spice Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495 includes 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS / aGPS. It is also packed with 1700 mAh battery that gives up to 6 hours talk-time and up to 200 hours standby.
Spice Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) one-glass solution (OGS) capacitive touch screen IPS display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash, 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- 1700 mAh battery
- 9.44 mm thick
Spice Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495 is priced at Rs. 10,499. Company is also offering a leather cover and a screen guard worth Rs. 100 along with the smartphone. It is available in all retail stores and online stores in India.