Samsung has announced another Android smartphone with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean called Samsung Galaxy Express. This smartphone also comes with LTE support.
Best deals on refurbished or used laptopsBest deals on refurbished or used laptops on Amazon India
Samsung Galaxy Express features 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with 800 x 480 pixels screen resolution. It is also powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly bean mobile operating system.
It features a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash with 720p video recording. It also comes with a 1.2 megapixel front facing camera.
It features 8 GB internal storage that is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. Connectivity features of the smartphone includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS, MHL and NFC. It is also packed with 200 mAh battery.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Expresss
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with 800 x 480 Pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording and 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory, 32 GB expandable with microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS, MHL and NFC
- 2000 mAh battery
- 9.3 mm thick and weighs 139.1 grams
Nothing about the pricing or availability of the smartphone has been announced.