Samsung has announced another Android smartphone with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean called Samsung Galaxy Express. This smartphone also comes with LTE support.
Samsung Galaxy Express features 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with 800 x 480 pixels screen resolution. It is also powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly bean mobile operating system.
It features a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash with 720p video recording. It also comes with a 1.2 megapixel front facing camera.
It features 8 GB internal storage that is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. Connectivity features of the smartphone includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS, MHL and NFC. It is also packed with 200 mAh battery.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Expresss
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with 800 x 480 Pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording and 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory, 32 GB expandable with microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS, MHL and NFC
- 2000 mAh battery
- 9.3 mm thick and weighs 139.1 grams
Nothing about the pricing or availability of the smartphone has been announced.