Lava Iris 501 with 5 inch Screen Launched for Rs 9,000
It is powered by a 1 GHz dual core processor. It runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich mobile operating system. Company is also offering 4 GB microSD card for free.
It also features a 5 megapixel camera at the back of the device along with a front VGA camera for video calls. It comes with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. The phone also comes with proximity, light, GSensor and Magnetic sensors.
Connectivity features of the smartphone includes GPS, 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi etc. It is packed with 2300 mAh Li-Po battery.
Features and specifications of Lava Iris 501
- Dual core 1 GHz processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 5 inch WVGA 800×480 pixels
- 4 GB internal storage, 32 GB expandable
- 512 MB RAM
- 5 megapixel rear camera, VGA front camera
- GPS, 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi
- FM radio, micro USB port and 3.5 mm jack
- 2300 mAh Li-Po battery