Acer has announced a mid range smartphone in its Liquid series called Acer Liquid E1. It features a 4.5 inch touchscreen display with 960 × 540 pixels resolution.
Best deals on mobile phonesThinking to buy a phone? do not miss these awesome deals
Acer Liquid E1 is powered by a 1 GHz dual core processor and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It also features a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and 720p video recording. For video calls, it also features a VGA camera. For high quality audio support, it also features DTS digital audio support.
Connectivity features of this smartphone includes 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0 and aGPS. It is also packed with a 1760 mAh battery that claims to give up to 8h talk time and 400h standby time.
Acer Liquid E1 specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 9.9 mm and weighs 130g
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 720p HD video recording, 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR and aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
- 1GB RAM
- 1760 mAh battery
We can expect Acer to showcase the smartphone at the MWC 2013 next month. Nothing about the pricing and availability has been announced.