I just saw a notification on Facebook. Ohh. this is a Farmville request.. Ahhh this is really irritating. I hate this game and its requests.
We all daily receive Facebook app requests from friends. This gets annoying after sometimes. I think no one wants to receive these app requests. Most of the people hates these Farmville, cityville and other type of app requests.
There are some simple ways by which you can block an app request.
Block app request by app
- In this method we will block an app request from the app page.
- For this follow these steps
- Login in to your Facebook account.
- Search for the app in the search from which you want to block the request
- Select the app. (Note: select app, not the game)
- If the page is using “Timeline” format, click the gear icon just right to the message and select Block App. Otherwise, scroll down and select the Block App link on the left side bar.
If you have just received a request and you want to block all similar kind of request from the same app. You can do it from the app and game page. Just click on the [x] near the app and then click on block.
These are the two simple ways to stop receiving app requests from selected Facebook apps.