Google has again done some changes to refine the search results. Few days back on November 14th, Google had done some changes in the search algorith. In the past two weeks, Google has made several improvements and changes that should improve the quality of results.
Google wrote in a post,”We’ve been wracking our brains trying to think about how to make search even more transparent. The good news is that we make roughly 500 improvements in a given year, so there’s always more to share. With this blog series, we’ll be highlighting many of the subtler algorithmic and visible feature changes we make.”
Here are some changes after the 14th November:
- Related query results refinements.
- More comprehensive indexing.
- New “parked domain” classifier.
- More autocomplete predictions.
- Fresher and more complete blog search results.
- Original content.
- Live results for Major League Soccer and the Canadian Football League.
- Image result freshness.
- Layout on tablets.
- Top result selection code rewrite.